4:03 PM

Me and my friends after getting ourselves bloated at Seoul Garden.



Today is a very boring cause i was left out by my friends..Amira and Lydia...They are enjoying their vesak day of course..HaHa..So Bad!!Tkpe2 aku ingat!!Haha..Lydia lg..Ajar anak die yg bukan2...Ada ke die suruh aku balek??Nasib beak aku tk dgr ckp die...Haiz..Lydia2..Today was very slack cause Its actually the first time I concentrated on that lesson...OFC!After that Ms Kok scolded me,teja and nazurah for coming late to class...Kite g mkn je pe...Da bagus tu kite tk cabot lesson mepek die...Da lah gtuk...Thumbdrive aku pun die amek!!Tk kasi alek...Aku curse ah!!

After tht we went for LPDX and it was boring plus fun cause we had nothing to do but watch a Japanese animation movie..Tittled:Princess Mononoke...But the movie was quite fun actuallly...The storyline was good..I see those who ussually sleep while watching Whale Rider last two weeks...woke up and make up with the story...We ended earlier as requested by most of our classmates...Mayb they cannot tahan waith the coldness of the room..It was seriously cold sia.. There are some part of where we're in the room when i started laughing...

Firstly..When Tejah actually did not realise that Taqim took her bag..She only realise it when Meen asked her for a jacket!!I and Nazurah was laughing and laughing at her..Haha...
Secondly..While watching the movie..Suddenly Meen alert us that the sofa we're sittig on was nearly to fall...OMG!We woke up and saw tht it was unstable..Berat sangat ke aku ni??



Taqim:Korang tu berat sangat sebab tu bende tu senget!!
Tejah and me:LOL!


On Saturdays and Sundays..I spent my time at home Spring Cleaning..Wash clothes..Wash dishes,sweep and those normal stuff...Penat seh!!Like tht also kena scold cause my work all only halfly done..Not satisfying la katekn...


On Friday..8 May 2009...


With wonderful persuassion from Amirah and Nazurah..I decided to go Seoul Garden for the Class Outing..Actually I don't want to go there cause I am unsure on what to wear and due to time constrain..I don't think I can make it on time to b there..Nk mandi..Make up..Choose baju lagi...Mane nk kejar time...But as I think about it..Mayb this is the only time tht i get to go with my Friends..To Orchard some more!!We..Nazurah..Tejah..Amirah and Lydia were all late as we decided to change at home and when we reached there..We were not scolded but we were asked to eat settle down and eat!!So GooOoOoD!!


I ate Spaghetti with Mushroom Soup...4 Scoops of Ice Cream(Each scoop of a different flavour)French fries..Hotdog and some Minced Meat to make me Full!!Awwww~~I must admit tht It was a great satisfaction after having all tht..Not only It was great..But It was free!!!We girls juz cant stop taking pictures all the time..Before..During...and Even After we Eat!!Haha!!


Amirah:Kau dekat sini ko makan je..Jgn takot2..
bila lagi ko nk dpt makan cam gini..
Me:*Smile*
Amirah:Gemokkan sikit perot tu!!
Amirah and Me:LOL!!



Spaghetti Sauce and Mushroom Sauce

Wide range of Choices...I did not try them actually!!

This was what we cook!Amirah and Lydia was the Chefs!!Good Job!!


The Desserts!!YumYum!!
The Ice Creams...Only 3 scoops??This It's Nazurah's I guess...

Nazurah..Hidayu...Tejah
Candid??No..They MADE this!!

They are so into the food!!

My besties...U guys are gonna get it from me Tommorrow!!
Saper suruh tk dtg skola??Haha!!

Tejah,Lydia.Nazurah,Amirah(Face of Picture...Haha..Kesian) and me!
Outside Takashimaya Orcard...After the wonderfull feast at Seoul Garden!!
After Seoul Garden..They went to Marina Barage...I can't follow them becoz of my stupid curfew!!They had fun..They told me..Asl la mak bpk aku ni tk understanding mcm mak bpk dorg ehk?? Irritating tau!!But though...I was ok abt it!!Da slalu pe cam gini..bknnye tk biase..


Oh...and one more thing...this blog was successfully and finnally nicely skinned by my dearest friend..Siti Nurhusna Binti Sahrom..She gave me a satisfying feeling to post something in my blog and add up some pictures...Thanks ehk Hus..Syg kau...Want to know who this lovely gerl is??Go to My Best of the best bestie's blog...Till here I guess!!Have a nice day readers!!














0 comments:

Post a Comment