12:51 PM

Im left with only one week to go for my revision..Next week is exam and from 4 July Onwards... Im having my one month vacation!!Weeee~Hope its not as boring as the three weeks holiday last March..but at that time I made wonderful teasement to my friends who are still schooling...Ya...they have their one week holiday b4 us but its great to noe tht we...ITE Student get more vacation weeks then them...
But Again...Im sruggling for my coming exams..There are only three subjects to study on this term but i think its 30 subjects...Soooo many things to learn lah seh...Some people think tht ITE is easy but it is not as easy when u lack too much... Im really not ready for all this..Thank god Im not debared...If not i will have to repeat and do it all over again..Wasting seh..
Im really looking forward for Husna to b free cause its like when Im free..She's not..When she's free...Im not...I think we csn make it on the June holidays but Im still in a curfew situation...Husna~Tolong aku!!
Till here I guess...gtg..Tc Readers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment