11:42 AM

It's Friday today and Im starting at 10 am for school today...I can say that today i sway!Firstly...This morning..I ate those breads which that auntie gave me and she told me...


*heard the bell go ding dong*

*I open the door*

Auntie:Ni klau ada 14... (what she meant was the date)lu jgn mkn uh..Lu buang!

Me:*With a sleepy tone*Ah..Ok..

Auntie:Ok bye2..

Me:Ok Thank You Auntie!




With full sense of happiness... I brought that big plastic bag that auntie gave me...My mother was excited too..Mane tk...Roti..Bun...Cream Roll pun ader...Excited lah jadinye...For a sec I for got what tht auntie said to me...Cause the food she gave me all looks great!!When i tried the hotdog bun...It smells weird actually...My mom also said so...and worse still..I thought it is 14 today but actually its 15...My mother asked abt today's date...Then finally we throw all those hotdog bun! Bodo sak aku...My mom had stomachache after that!


Thereafter.. I top-up my ez-link card at Bishan and i forgot to take the change and receipt!I only remembered about iy when I want to buy food at the canteen..Sway sia!!I informed my mom and she was very upset!She told me to go back there...But whats the point if i don't have any receipt? No proff seh...


I decided to call the Transitlink Hotline and they asked me to Call the Bishan Passenger Service...I called the passenger service and finally they called back and asked me what time I want to go back there and claim that $5..Tht really make me feel like...Phew!


It can be say that today could be my unlucky day but this is only halfday and i donnoe wats next after school!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment