1:48 PM

hey there guys...i've got nothing much to say but for me...this whole week is sooo boring cause i can't stand anything at home and at school...all is stresssing!!What's more??I really can't imagine tht my bdae is NEXT FRIDAY!!Like nobody remebered!!My exams are coming this June and I still have not started any revision!!I juz wanna get rid of all my schooling stuff and get out for work!!Life Sucks Without Money!!

When I heard that my friends are going out during weekends...I feel like killing them cause watever the reason is...I surely can't follow them to this informal outing!!These may be some reasons tht I could consider:

  1. My Parents;
  • They consider tht Im still underage and I cant mix with guys...
  • They have no money to supply me for this outing which for them sound not so important...
  • They say they will bring me out but only with them and not friends!!(I really hate this!!)

2. My Pocket;

  • Obviously... Im all time pokai...
  • Even though I save..It's always not enough...
  • Im ashamed if I have to tell my friends ask wether I want them to treat me..I don't like people to kesian me u know...

3. The period of time;

  • Most of the time, I need to stay home and do spring cleaning every weekend!!
  • When it is planned last minute..my parents hate it and sure disallow me!!
  • They(my parents) will give me unlimited time for me to go home!!I can't be out till it's really late!!Like curfew!!

All in all..I think my parents have the most reason tht I should consider before letting me out!!I hate to be like this...Y they can't understand a teenager's life??I don't deserve all this is it??

I really think I need to search for part-time job for all this!!So tht I won't get stress out with all this!! Or worse still maybe I should quit school and get a full time job!!IDK!!Guys..help me please!!Im sooo in a Donnoe Wat To Do situation!

Well..Im done with all this...Guess I hv nothing to tell u guys abt my schooling time!!Hmm..Too stress la...Kaes....Till then...Gtg...Tc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment