2:56 PM

Hey guys..I really dont have the mindset that doing blogging the settings are sooo leceh... I love 13 May...They were many things happening in ITE Bishan...Yesterday was NAPFA Test for my class and 5 other classes.. Haha...I failed my Shuttle Run and Standing Broad Jump.. Like whatever!!And of course...my 2.4 km run...Huh!!Let me tell u guys...



For the first time in History of 11 years of my schooling...All along the track of my 2.4...I WALKED ALL THE WAY!!HAHAHAHHAHA...Like dunno like that...Im sooo pemalas... And furthermore...Lydia and Amirah cock out...Lydia kaki cramp...Yg Amirah saket perot..Ape lah..But at least i can feel th difference ah... Its no point running when u noe that ure gonna fail??My position is 92...like i care!!



Lydia kesian sak..Nk donate darah tk jadik...Low blood pressure lah seh...



K...Till here readers...GTG...TC...

0 comments:

Post a Comment