1:44 PM

Something Is Not Right

Something weird happedned today at school. Today,i returned the locker key to my friend and then she gave ne back something which i gave her months ago as form of friendship. When she did that, I simply just walk away.

I know these few days i communicate less with them and i can't tag along coz i often come late to school. But im not trying to show anything. I did not talk to them coz i simply have nothing to talk about. They often talk abt something tht i have nothing to say about. Worse still, they always plan to go out together and i was not asked for simply because they know i can't get out of my house and in damn pokai .

Thent tell me guys, if you think you are in my situation. Being such a transparent person in tht group, won't you just feel like walking away? I know its best to disscuss but in this situation. Disscussion won't bother them anymore. I always feel like im odd when im with them. I know im outdated. I know my life is boring. But if they are true friends, they'll accept and understand. I feel like Im abandoned!

I know lately Im busy with work. But that's not the point. I mix with friendly and outgoing people and they all like me. I did not even think twice to communicate with my colleages. They are so cheerful. Even my managers, they always think i can do much more better.

About the keys, Oh My... I really feel I need to duplicate it because i am often late to school. It's hard for them to follow up if im not there. That's why i gave the original key at my friend just now. OMG! Its just a damn key!

Ok stop this Friendly Dramatism. I now would like to share with you a song which reaveals my heart feeling to someone which i waited for soo long and now he's taken. Click at the link below to listen to the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoAXuim0AM4

Kau pernah melukai aku
Ku sadar itu
Kau pernah meninggalkan aku
Dan ku sadar semua itu

[*]
Tak pernah ku sangka dirimu
Tak bisa cintai ku
Jika ku tetap mengharap dirimu
Mungkin itu maumu

[**]
Bodohnya diriku selalu menunggumu
Yang tak pernah untuk bisa mencintai aku
Oh Tuhan tolonglah beri aku cara
Untuk dapat melupakan dia dan cintanya

Back to [*][**]

0 comments:

Post a Comment