12:54 PM

Hey all.. This week im only off on Monday...24 August... So all of the days i spent my time at work.. I've been laughing all the way at work cause these few days.. a lot of new staff joined my workplace n I have a lot to teach.. Ussually my restaurant does not allow us to have our breakfast there coz the timing is when a lot of customer is coming.. Therefore, when breakfast.. I only drank a cup of water and wait for my shift to finish and then i can eat.. haha..

Fortunately.. I get to eat my breakfast yesterday due to my sweet2 persuation to my manager.. I am sooo luck yesterday.. Tkyah tahan lapar ehk.. Hmm.. I did not even punch out means my gaji for tht period of time tht im having my meal is counted.. WoOoOoHoOo...

Actually today i was thinking of not going to school but since yesterday i ponteng oreadi so i just come to waste my time.. But of coz.. I skipped another PE Lesson.. Haha.. Pemalas btol aku ni..


While im surfing the net.. I took some quizzes on facebook but i like the one question which is.. 'What celebrity do you look alike?' Im speechless.. I was sooo shocked when i get the results;

Hillary Duff.. My idol forever.. but idk wether i look like her.. Haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment