1:14 PM




Dude Harlino.. My Number One Hero..

Hey all... This few days im always waiting n waiting for time to pass by coz i can't wait to get my first pay... I have much to spent on actually.. Lagi2 Raye nk dekat.. Sume ku kena beli sendiri.. So far school is ok uh.. Not soo much stress ah.. All those friendly dramatism are yet to be forget. I dun want it to get worse n i dun wan to hurt anyone. That's the same as hurting myself.

I can't wait to raye man! Coz this year is considered i have lots of friends to visit to.. N wats good is tht I am sure to celebrate it with my late mother's side.. Cause last few days my siblings went for a family gathering n she was okay.. Unfortunately.. I was not able to attend coz im working full shift on tht day.. Poor grandma really missed me!!

So far these 4 days im have a full fast. I like to share something abt the text message which i received before Ramadhan. Hope u all like it.

Sempena Ramadhan yang akan menjelang tak lama lagi,
Sentiasalah:
Setting Niat,
Upgrade Iman,
Download Sabar,
Upload Usaha,
Delete Dosa,
Update Doa, dan,
Top-up Ilmu
agar boleh Redeem Pahala.
Selamat menyambut Ramadhan Al-Mubaraq!

Klah.. That's all for today.. To all the Islams.. Puasa jgn tk puasa ehk.. Hope Ramadhan this year is meaningful to all of u.. Kaes.. Tc

0 comments:

Post a Comment