4:17 PM

Photobucket
Sadness beyond my fake smile

I don't know whats' next that's gonna happen. The way im going is getting worser. I have problems all around me. At school, at home... Haiz...!! People hate n reject me everywhere. Luckily.. I have Effa, Nadia and Fika.. Although all the cabot class.. All the lepak is not a good thing.. But at least... I can release stress.

Yesterday... I was in a peace of mind when i heard tht they are not coming for LPDX lesson.. So I tot I should come end 10.. On my way to train.. I text Nadia and she say she will not b coming to school... My mind was like.. Ok..! Wats happening..? Thereafter, I text effa.. presuming that she also will b coming at 10.. I was a little upset when she says that.. SHE'S ALREADY IN SCHOOL..! So.. I went to school to noe wats happening..

I came when LPDX was nearly to end.. When Fika and Effa saw me.. They say that they are not attending the class at 10 and they are going to Bedok.. Nk melawat.. I was like... Huh..? Nadia is to blame.. Coz Fika asked her to contact me but she did not.. Haha.. Tkpelah korg.. Aku lagi suke tk g skola..!!

We went to ITE BB to fetch Aaaahmad..! Lame sia tunggu dier... Fika tros PENG! When Ahmad came with B'jul.. Fika buat muke.. Die tknk lyn siols.. Tp end up da ok.. Biaselah... Kate Aaaahmad...! Hahahaha... Korg klaka uh... Tkleh bertembung...! Kekek..!

After that we took a train to Bedok... But I drop at Outram.. time to go for work oreadi...!

All and all I tot today was the most kesiao day... I enjoy it when I see Fika and Aaaahmad (Thts how Fika say his name) irritate each other.. Hahahaha...Thanks... U gerls really cheer me up... Although I can't follow u gerls to Bedok.. At least I forget abt all my problems for that moment..!

I LOVE EFFA, FIKA, AND NADIA!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment